The Association is a useful way for being kept informed about all the Fondazione Merz initiatives, and for taking part in exhibition openings and special appointments reserved for members.
May we remind you that the Association offers Friends a special badge, valid until 31/12/2013, which grants free entrance to all the exhibitions and events organised by the Foundation, as well as a series of privileges and conventions.
To join or to renew your membership, just return the form attached, correctly filled in, to the attention of Chiara Caroppo, Fondazione Merz, via Limone 24, 10141 Turin, via fax to the number +39.011.19719805, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information telephone +39.011.19719437.
2009 membership fees are as follows:
ordinary members (euro 150,00) | benefactor members (euro 500,00) | supporting members (euro 2.000,00)
May we remind you that all 2013 members have the right to the following privileges:
• free entrance to all the exhibitions and events of the Fondazione Merz, valid also for an escort
• 20% discount on publications and merchandise on sale in the Fondazione Merz
• an invitation to all the exhibition openings, valid for two people
• delivery of informative material
• a visit to every exhibition, organised for members
• guided visits and training meetings organised by the Education Department, for groups of six members by appointment
and will have free:
• a Museum 2013 Membership (which offers free entrance to more than 150 museums in Piedmont and access to interesting conventions)
• a personal ticket for the annual edition of Torino Film Festival (which is held during the month of November 2013), which grants free entrance to every screening for the duration of the Festival
Furthermore, on presenting the card at the entrance, the Friends of the Fondazione Merz can have free entrance for the entire year of the card’s validity, to various contemporary art Foundations in Italy and Europe with which we are setting up agreements.
At the present moment, these Foundations are:
• Fondazione Querini Stampalia, Venice
• Fondazione Bevilacqua La Masa, Venice
• Fondazione Arnaldo Pomodoro, Milan
• Collezione Peggy Guggenheim, Venice
• Collezione Burri, Città di Castello (Perugia)
• Fondazione Prada, Milan (possibility to buy the Fondazione Prada’s catalogues with a 20% discount).
2013 benefactor members, as well as the concessions listed above, will receive complimentary volumes published by the Fondazione Merz in 2012 and in 2013.
2013 supporting members, as well as the concessions listed above, will receive a complimentary “Camera d’Olio” by the Norwegian artist Per Barclay, issued in a limited edition specifically for the Fondazione Merz.
We thank you all and hope to have you once again among the Friends of the Fondazione Merz.